Friday, March 26, 2010

C-Forum 3/26/10

ScreenToaster.com
Allows you to capture screen shots and video. It looks good because you can embed the video right into the capture. It would have been good to use with the videos for skyward.

Line2
The new iPhone app that will allow you to merge two numbers into one phone. The app costs $0.99 and the service is free for the first 30 days, then $15.00 for each month thereafter. I am thinking that I want to do this. I have two iPhones now. I would like to be able to only have to tote one phone instead of two. I'm going to do more research on this.

There was interesting discussion from districts. A lot of budget cuts across each district.

Cory Little talked about his history wiki. He said he will never teach without a wiki again. He was using moodle but moved back to the wiki.

Saw a great video from Ocoee Middle School in Orlando.

Also learned photosynch. It is a PC based Win product. I like it, but I think photoshop and photobooth will do the same thing.

New Netsafe cards for all schools in UT

Smokescreengame.com
Company in England and they do creative internet applications. Designed to help facebookers understand the dangers out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment